FOR BIBLE ENTHRONEMENT IN HOMES OR WORKPLACE
Things to be
prepared by the members of the Family or workplace:
1. Banal na
Biblia or any Catholic edition of the Bible approved by the parish priest
2. A table or altar where the Bible can be given a prominent place.
3. One or two lighted candles.
4. Copy of the instructional leaflet, "Paraan ng Pagbasa ng Biblia"
for the head of the family or head of the workplace to be shared with their
5. Copy of the Certificate of Enthronement (Katibayan ng Pagluluklok ng Biblia)
to be read by the head of the family or workplace on a designated time during
6. Copies of the song sheets to be distributed to all the participants involved
in the rite.
1. Motivate the family members about the importance of the Word of God and
the relevance of the Bible Enthronement.
2. Explain to them the significance of the centrality of the Word of God in
- as guide for family living
- as source of strength in their moments of trials and difficulties.
- as source of wisdom which leads to salvation, through faith in Jesus Christ
(2 Timothy 3:15-17)
3. Help them
be aware of their commitment to live and share the Word of God among themselves
- In respect of the Word of God, the Bible should be given a special place
in the house or workplace and should not be mixed with other books.
- Each family member/worker is asked to reflect on the Word of God everyday
for at least 5-10 minutes (cf. "Katibayan ng Pagluluklok ng Biblia").
with the parish priest for the schedule and request for Bible Enthronement.
* Issuance of the Certificate of Enthronement should be given with the approval
of the Parish Priest.
* Only the Catholic
edition of the Bible can be enthroned with the knowledge of the Parish Priest.
* It is recommended
that those families/workplace who have their Bibles already enthroned, conduct
Bible sharing in their neighborhood according to the possibility.
*Comments / suggestions
/ questions on our Bible Activities