THE SISTERS OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD
The Sisters of the Good Shepherd are the third feminine Congregation,
already envisioned working in pastoral ministry in the parishes as far
back as 1908. In the penetrating intuition of Father Alberione, the
Pastorelle Sister is not simply a sister belonging to a certain congregation
whose spirit she lives and whose works she carries out in the parish,
in the particular sector proper to her; but like the pastor, she "marries
the parish" and has no other specific field of activity except
the parish with all of its works and problems.
The Pastorelle Sisters have been and are of precious help to pastors.
Today, they are widely spread out and according to their Constitutions
they work preferably in rural areas and in suburbs of the great cities
where missionary activities are needed, especially in Latin America
and Australia. It is unnecessary to emphasize how important and urgent
such a choice is, today more than ever.
more information, write or call:
The Vocation Directress
The Sisters of the Good
1112 New Manila, Quezon City
20 Dona J. Rodriguez Ave.
Tel. No. 721-87-84